Hi All,
After last week's hell in the hospital (which some of you know about), we get to go back again next week. Zoë had her 13 week doctor's appointment today to hopefully get her casts off. One leg is healed enough to do so. Unfortunately, the other leg has gotten worse. So, she has to get surgery to have a plate put on the bone to stabilize it and allow it to heal. That will happen a week from tomorrow, Friday, 10/10. Thankfully, she will only be hospitalized one night.
In case I haven't said it, we are putting of Noah's next surgery indefinitely. He needs to mature some before we are going to go through another hospitalization with him. We will re-evaluate a year from now and go from there.
Please pray for us. It was very discouraging to hear that Zoë couldn't get her casts off today. It was devastating for Tara to hear we have to go back to the hospital again after what we went through last week (for those of you who know).
Josh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Josh and Tara,
Just want you to know that you are all in my thoughts and prayers. I have an eight year old son from
Ukraine who has FAE and is still not potty trained. I completely understand your frustration.
I am appalled at what happened to you and it scares me to think that it could just as easily happen to me. Take care.
Christy
http://lifeafterukraine.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment