Thursday, January 3, 2008

Last post for a while...

Hi everyone,
We will probably not be able to post regular updates for the remainder of the trip. The screen went out on our laptop. :-( Otherwise, everything is going well with Zoë and with our visits to Noah. Please keep up the prayers and continue to send the comments and someone will relay messages to us periodically.

Josh & Tara

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are happy to hear things are working out and God is blessing you along the way. Sorry to hear you will have to be there longer than planned but just try to enjoy it! Just think, how often will you (or most of us) get to visit another country? That in itself is cool (but not compared to the reason you are there).
Keeping you in our prayers
The Ciscos

Unknown said...

Josh and Tara, I am so glad that things are going well for all of you, but sad that we won't be able to hear from you. We'll keep praying. I love you. Mom

Anonymous said...

So sorry about your laptop; that has to be beyond frustrating for you right now. I'm very happy we were able to hear about Sasha and see both he and Zoe before your 'puter went kapput. We'll look forward to reading all the whole story when you return home. And *what* a story you'll be able to tell! Congratulations!

Passanita Family said...

Glad to hear things are progressing and that you are enjoying having Zoe with you full time. Iknow Noah will be a wonderful addition as well. We'll look forward to any updates you get a chance to post.
Keep warm,
Laura, Rob, and boys

Jana said...

Josh and Tara,
I am sorry to hear about your computer. I hope if you need anything you will not hesitate to call or contact me. I am here to help.
Thanks,
Jana

Anonymous said...

God Bless you all. Keeping you in my prayers! Sorry to hear about the computer - how frustrating! Take care! Miss ya'
Jenn

Anonymous said...

Josh,

God bless you and your ever increasing family. You are in our thoughts and prayers here at NASA and Decatur. Godspeed you all safe to home soon. Great blog story. Mark W

Kevin and Tammy said...

Josh and Tara,
Our names are Kevin and Tammy Huckabee we are waiting to come to the Ukraine for our adoption. Our blogspot is Huckabeeadoption@blogspot.com
I have seen a picture or Zoe on a riding horse in several places. On a horse next to her is another blonde headed little girl. What is the health situation of this little girl. She is so beautiful and catches my eye everytime I see her. Thanks for the info if you are able to post.

Anonymous said...

Hey Tara and Josh,
It does sound like you are making good progress in the adoption of Noah. I am very glad to hear that. Sorry that your communications thorugh the computer is limited, but the folks in Decatur are continueing to think about you, pray for you, and hope you will be able to be back soon with yoru 2 additions. Hardly can wait to hear of the adventure when you get back. I will try to give you a call.

Tony H.