Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Noah's Surgery

Hi All,
I'm at the hospital now. Today is Noah's big day, at least for the first of his two currently planned major surgeries. He is now in the operating room getting ready for the surgery. We were told that it should take between one and two hours. I was also told that he may be able to go home in a day or two, as opposed to the 3-5 days they originally told us. Please pray that it would be on the early side, as the logistics of being with him here 24 hours a day (required by the hospital) and caring for our three other children is tough at best, especially since I have no paid time off work (it has all been used). For right now, please pray most that the doctor would have wisdom about what to do, and skill to do it well.

Thanks,
Josh

No comments: