Hi All,
Noah has an exploratory surgery (cystoscopy) tomorrow morning under general anesthesia at the hospital operating room. Please pray that it would go well and that the doctors would find out the info they need to best plan his future surgeries.
As far as Zoë goes, things are going okay except for her behavior, which has regressed a lot since the surgery. Also, both her casts fell off the middle of last week and got replaced with new ones. Those then started to fall off Friday afternoon. We rushed to the doctor and they said that they would try to get some orthotic device made early this week but that we should try to keep the casts on over the weekend. Yesterday, the new ones both came off. I made some engineering modifications :-) and I think they're on for good now. We'll see what the doctor thinks, though.
Thanks for your prayers!
Josh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hadn't checked your blog lately but am so glad to hear Zoe's surgery went well and that hopefully she will recuperate nicely also. I think anytime something changes or hte kids are in pain or discomfort they regress. I'm sure it will be temproary and then maybe some additional progress can be made. We will pray for you guys and for Zoe and Noah.
We're going to visit Sonechko next month while in Zap for a missions trip. If there are any photos or anything you would like for us to take with us please let us know.
Many blessings,
Rob Laura and boys
Glad to hear that Zoe is doing well. The behavior issues will come along. She just doesn't understand all the changes that are happening to her body right now. Hopefully Noah's news will be good. I know you would like to have some resolution for him.
Tammy
You guys are always busy for sure! I hope Noah's surgery was useful for his future surgeries, and that he can be greatly benefited by them. Engineering mods to Zoe's casts? I like it. And I bet you didn't even have to sell your ideas to a review board! We are praying for you all.
hope everyone is doing well now!
best regards,
rachel
Post a Comment