Friday, December 14, 2007

A big prayer request!

This morning, we came to know of a potential second child to adopt in addition to Luba. We are not in a position to give any details at all right now. However, as with much of our two year long adoption adventure, we can see clear signs of God's handiwork in bringing about the circumstances we find ourselves in. Much is indefinite with this potential second adoption at present, but we will share more once things are a little more firm (which won't be till next week sometime). In the meantime, please pray! We have constantly sought God's guidance throughout this adoption, and we can very much use more of it now!

Thanks a lot,
Josh & Tara

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so pleased that your family is coming together with little Luba. It is a beautiful family. I pray that all goes fast and without any problems. If we don't meet in the Ukraine I hope we meet in America.
Fran

Jana said...

Josh and Tara,
What exciting news today. I hope to be able to call you on Monday. I love seeing the pictures and the video was great too. It sounds like thing are moving along. I will definitely be praying for the second potential possibility. If you need anything, please let me know.
Praying for you, Jana

Anonymous said...

Hi Josh and Tara,
My name is Lisa...I am Zeke Terry's wife. We are following your story and praying with you, and we have shared your website with our Sunday School class and asked for their prayers as well! We are so impressed by your faithfulness throughout this journey, and we can't wait to hear more each day. We will be praying for your second possibility, as well as for all of you and Luba. If there is anything else that we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Blessings,
Lisa Terry