And for some more pictures... I don't get how blogspot will let you upload a 100MB video but limits you to 5 photos per post. Oh well, blogspot is still cool enough and FREE!
One comment about the pictures: some of them in this post or the last post were meant to convey that Luba is a lovey-dovey little girl. She likes giving and receiving lots of hugs and kisses. She will spontaneously come up to any of us (and some of her favorite caregivers) and give us a hug and or kiss. She frequently kisses and hugs Chloe and tries to do so with Phoebe, but Phoebe is not particularly cooperative (even with Daddy or Mommy trying to kiss or hug her). Also, on the visits I've spent with just Luba and Phoebe, if Phoebe start whining or gets hurt, Luba will come up to her and pet her chin or head. It is very cute!
Josh
7 comments:
Did you get to keep the baby picture of Luba from the SDA?
It is hard not to get sick in UA there are just so many new germs! Hope everyone begins to feel better soon.
I LOVE the pictures! Oh Mom look there is my friend Chloe! Oh look at Phoebe's beautiful pink sweater! Look at cute little Luba! The snow is so beautiful, I would like to play there with Chloe. Tell Chloe I said Hi!
Josh and Tara, I am so sorry that Tara is having such a hard time sleeping. I agree with her that the smoke can be some of the problem with the sickness, we just aren't used to it here in the US. I love you, Mom
Josh and Tara,
Nataliya has contacts in Zaporozhie that can possibly help you. Please let us know how to find you there and how they can contact you.
Great pictures! Vanya said," Ooooh Luba mama. More Luba pictures me." Translated as "those are great pictures; will you print them for me". She looks very happy. That little area to play in must be a challenge. We remember that well and had a hard time just putting clothes on and getting ready for outside play.
Our prayers are for all your health and living arrangments and second child decision.
In Him,
Laura and Rob
Josh and Tara, I read of Luba on Laura's blog, and then found your blog on the Seyler's blog...I'm so thrilled that you're adopting Luba! I'll be sure to pray for you all and that you'll be well soon.
Josh, if you are adopting in Kiev, I may be able to put you in touch with our facilitator who also lives in Kiev. I read your post and feel you would be justified in giving your agency the heav-ho!
I'm not sure if Sveta would take on your case, but I feel that if she would, you should be able to negotiate a reasonable fee.
I have her home phone number in Kiev. Please contact me by e-mail.
jmille1666@aol.com
John M. Miller
Post a Comment