If anyone is interested, here is the blog post I referred to below when explaining how we first came to know of Luba:
http://passanitafamily.blogspot.com/2007/06/best-friends.html
... and here is an article about Luba's orphanage, including several recent photos of Luba (the family who adopted Luba's best friend, Vanya, just pointed this out to us):
http://www.deti.zp.ua/eng/show_article.php?a_id=5207
Now Chloe and I are off to brave another Ukrainian grocery store sans translator!
Josh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Josh and Tara,
Wow!!! What an adventure so far. The pictures brought me to tears this morning, and I am thanking God again for this journey for you and the honor I have working with you. You know I am here if you need anything. Sounds like things are going very well.
God is Good!!!
Jana
LOVE the pictures! LOVE the details! LOVE your faith!
Keep it coming!
(could you have brought an electric blanket?? I'm thinking I want to try and get sheets there. I don't know how the suitcase space will work out)
Melinda
Post a Comment