Thursday, December 6, 2007

Here are the final five pictures from this week...






The first three pictures are still from Tuesday. The first is a picture of Josh with one of our adoption agency's contacts here in Ukraine, Ben. The next two are of our apartment in downtown Kyiv.

The last two pictures are from yesterday. The first is a picture of us standing in front of the SDA building. The second is a picture of Sasha (the man) who is our main "facilitator"/expediter/advocate here in Kyiv and Masha (the woman) who will be our full-time guide/facilitator/translator while we are in Zaporozhye, where we will likely be for at least 2-3 weeks.

Bye for now! See you in Zaporozhye!!

Josh & Tara

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys, thanks for the pictures and update, Connie and I continue to pray for you. It's Friday night here, only a week until Reagan comes, it sounds like there will likely be at least two new additions to the Little family, including Luba. Love you guys, Connie, Steven, and Reagan

Donna Houston said...

Thinking and praying for you each and every day!!! I love the pictures and have been all of those wonderful places in Kiev.

Love and Blessings,
Donna

Anonymous said...

I miss you Chloe! I ask Mom every day is it day or night right now in the Ukraine? Are Chloe and Phoebe awake or asleep? :-)